Monday, March 12, 2007

Little birdie

It kills to be reminded that I screwed up the video of this little birdie :'(
It was such an endearing sight!!
This little guy slowly tiptoed toward the waves, and when a wave came gushing, he rushed backwards with small hurried baby steps. This continued over and over again and it brought a big smile to my face. It was like watching an innocent 2 year old frolicking in water.
God knows how, I failed to record the video properly :-(
This pic hardly gives an idea of what I am talking about, but this is all I have.



6 comments:

Tushar said...

nice pic! have u caught photography fever:)

Aniruddha said...

One of the beautiful pics..
Timimg is excellent..

Megha said...

@tushar : U bet..ever since Gud boy brought the cam for me in dec :)

@Ani: Thanks!

Unknown said...

why dont u let the camera rest?

ARTH said...

This one is awesome

Unknown said...

Beautiful :) Probably the best among those that u have posted :)